Wednesday, December 1, 2010

bah humbug.

Stressed doesn't even begin to cover what I'm feeling right now - and honestly, I don't really know why I feel like this in the first place. Well... I guess there are a few things that are beginning to stress/worry me.
Like, I started taking round seven of Provera today. Which means within a week or so I will have to go to the doctor. Which makes me worry...will this visit be paid for?? Remember back with Anthem said that they would pay for five visits (or thru October 31st) with Dr S? Well I only had four actual visits, and then of course I had my pre & post op appointments (which were covered under my surgery). So that means that I have one left, right?? Oh I sure hope so...
Then there is the whole stress of buying Christmas gifts...making sure you get something that everyone will like, and not run out of money while you're doing it.
And then there is the worry in the pit of my stomach that I've been fighting these past days...will I ever get pregnant again? What if we can't have kids of our own? Will we be able to afford adoption? Will we find an adoption agency find us "fit" enough to adopt a child? There is SO much on my mind these days... I'm really surprised my head doesn't explode. :)

4 comments:

trennia said...

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Here if you need someone to talk to! I don't have to talk back, I can just listen :)

Mrs*Popcorn said...

ANY adoption agency would find you beyond fit for adoption :) but i don't think it'll come to that. I'm praying :) God bless you and yours during these trying times with meds and drs, we all know they suck :( <3 ya!!

Unknown said...

Definitely not hard to feel overwhelmed by all the thoughts that come floating through our head. I know I do. *hugs*

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved