Friday, December 24, 2010

ready or not, here it comes...

Christmas that is.

I'm not sure how I feel about Christmas this year. It's a mix of emotions, to say the least. First of all, I do recognize that it's a celebration of our Saviour's birth, and that it's not about me. It's not about anyone, or anything.

I'm sad...yet, excited.

Sad, of course because of the emotions that still remain from loosing Lilly. Each day is hard for us, but the Holidays always bring a pain of their own. Excited, because of what may be. Or just excited because my body produced eggs and did what it's supposed to do!

I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...for the first time in a long time, I am experiencing excitement. There is hope. And dare I say, I'm happy.

Lillian Joy will be missed forever, and remembered too. Last year was tough, but this year is different. Pain still remains, but right beside it sits hope.

I pray that each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas filled with family, love, joy & hope. And remember...JESUS is the reason for the season!! God bless.

1 comments:

Betty said...

This Christmas has been really hard for me too...it would have been our Vanessa's first Christmas...she would have been 3 weeks old.

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved