Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th...




Today is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day. I never wanted to be part of this group. To be quite honest... it sucks.

Tonight I am remembering my precious baby girl, Lillian Joy Smith... my perfect angel gone from this earth too soon.

Though I am hurting...and this day is a reminder of what I do not have. Though today is a reminder of all the people effected by miscarriage,stillbirth, and infant loss...I am proud. Proud to be her Mommy.

Along with remembering my baby girl, I'm remembering the precious little ones of many MANY friends too. You all are in my thoughts and prayers today.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You are so right, it does suck to belong to this club. I am thankful for meeting wonderful women like you and getting to know about all of the beautiful babies goon too soon like your precious Lilly but I would give my left arm to bring all of them back to us =*(

*hugs*

Holly said...

♥Lilly♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) It's a very sad day because there are too many who should be here in the arms of their mothers.

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved