Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blog Award.

Ok, I'm a little late posting this... but I've been busy. And let me just be completely honest and say that the only reason I've kept up with this "30 blogs in 30 days" thing is because I've been scheduling the posts a few days in advance. :) I know, I'm a cheater. But I really wanted to do it!

Anyways...a couple of weeks ago a blogger friend of mine (Annette) nominated me for the lovely blog award :)


Here are the rules:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen
 
I nominate the following....
 
1)Annette at Valentina In The Sky
2)Kristin at Dear Stevie...
3)Car at Hello Goodbye
4)Jen at Lily's Mommy Forever
5)Lori at Lori Does Maryland
6)Aleisha at My New Life
7)Kelsea at Overwhelmed By Grace
8)Hannah at Rose & Her Lily
9)Carolyn at The Croley Gang
10)Trennia at Still Serving Him Through The Storm

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved