Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 9: a picture taken after your loss.

Day 9 is a picture taken after your loss.
 
 
Clif and I both got memorial tattoos after we lost Lilly. Mine was done by Brian Gray, and Clif had his done by a family friend, Andy Conner. They both work at Ally Cat Tattoo. Wanna visit their facebook? Click ::here::
 
A few weeks back, I had my tattoo finished  a few weeks by Christina at Blue Lotus. To visit her Myspace (a little behind times I think) click ::here::
 
I know some people frown upon tattoos...but we really like ours. Something very special to both of us :) We'll always have a reminder of our sweet Lilly with us.
 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of you guys' tattoos are gorgeous. I had no idea Clif had got one too...his is really amazing! Not that yours isn't, because lilies happen to be my favorite flower :), just that his is very beautifully detailed. Love you girl, praying for you always.

Jamie Wilson said...

Lilies are my favorite flowers too. In fact, my next tattoo is going to be a lily on each shoulder. one for my mom and one for my dad. i love your tattoos! they are amazing!!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved