Monday, September 27, 2010

Tears.

There were a lot over the weekend. Tears that is. Tears of happiness for others. Tears of hurt. Tears of confusion and pain. Tears of guilt. Tears of anticipation. Tears of hope.

Yes...a lot of tears, all different kinds. I spent a lot of time thinking and praying this weekend. Along with several hours of just laying in bed and crying. I spent a lot of time feeling sorry for myself.

I know I can't keep that kind of behavior up. It's not fair to myself, my husband, or those around me that may be effected by the way I act. I don't think I'm over it... but I do feel a little better. Maybe getting it all out was a good thing?

I'm...broken. And I'm waiting for Him to come and pick up the pieces.

I'll leave you a quote from our church bulletin.

When you're down to nothing...God is up to something. Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible.

I'm going to have faith.

I am looking forward to what (to me) seems impossible.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that church bulletin quote! I do think it is good to let all those tears out. I hope God brings you some measure of peace soon <3

Alissa said...

Keep holding onto that faith!! hugs to you, Desiree.

Caroline said...

{{hugs}} my sweet friend. I love that quote and I'm always praying for you.

Caroline

Holly said...

That is a great quote. I think getting it all out is good. It's better than bottling it up IMO.

Lori said...

These days are hard...they are closer and closer to our little ones' birthdays and every day just seems to be a reminder of what should be and what isn't...it all defies what our human minds can really grasp and it's hard to rely on the incomprehensible.

Praying for you sweet friend!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved