Friday, September 24, 2010

blast from my past.


Does anyone remember this show?? :) It's been off the air for how long? YEARS...I'm sure. But I loved it. Watching it again last night, I realized how cheesy the show really is. And how drama packed too. (I hate drama...hence my new drama free life).

Anyway...I don't know what made me think of this show last week...but I was like, I want to get the last couple of seasons and re-watch them. So I got the first disk from Netflix last night. Exciting.

Ha! I watched all six episodes. Now I'm ready for the next disk.

5 comments:

Alesia Hawks said...

This makes me want to go back on the DVR and re-watch the finale that I still have saved haha.. <3 Dawson's Creek!! :)

Amanda said...

i just tagged you in my blog today (09-25) - come check it out and play along!!

Caroline said...

I remember that show. I loved it !!

Caroline

Lori said...

Lived in NC when they filmed and remember going down there to shop or something and catching glimpses every now and then! Never watched it, but thought it was neat that I saw the filming!

Lori said...

Lived in NC when they filmed and remember going down there to shop or something and catching glimpses every now and then! Never watched it, but thought it was neat that I saw the filming!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved