Thursday, September 9, 2010

the bottom line...

Even though the OPK said that I ovulated. I didn't.

Which means the bottom line is... I'm not pregnant.

Another wasted pregnancy test, a few more wasted dollars... and another month of results that I don't want.

I've been really busy. Really. And  that's why I say that I haven't been writing. Which I truly believe that it's almost the whole truth. Almost.

I guess another reason I haven't been writing is - I am bummed. I mean, here I am... 22 years old. Happily married. We both have good jobs. We have a house. We have two cars. We've got two extra rooms in our house. Yet it's just us...we are a family of three, but only two remain. (Here on earth anyways).

And ya know, since I haven't been posting the last several days... I haven't really had to think about things. It's easier to ignore them if I'm not constantly talking about them. Hmm. Not really sure if that's better or worse for me.

Oh well.

I started taking Provera (round 5) today. Wow. This is our fifth month of really trying to conceive again. At least, trying with medical help.

I'll wait for my cycle to start - and then I plan to use Evening Primrose Oil & Natural Progesterone Cream. Anyone heard of the brand Kal? It was suggested by a lady in my church. I went to Natures Outlet to look for it, and they didn't have it in stock. And there are like a dozen different types.

*sigh*

Well that's just a little update of what's going on with me. Another day, another heartbreak... another day of looking forward.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Praying for you so much.

{{HUGS}}
Caroline

Jessica said...

Hope your journey starts getting easier. Sorry it's a pain sometimes. We all wish it wasn't :/
Thinking of you... xoxo

trennia said...

praying

Lori said...

I'm sorry this wasn't the month. I just pray the days are easier on the trials for you.
xoxoxoxo

April said...

I think you should post when you really feel like letting it out. No one expects you to but, when you do, we'll be here waiting for you. :)

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved