Thursday, September 2, 2010

Grazei!Merci!Gracias!ThankYou!

I just wanted to take a second and thank each and every one of you for praying for me.

Chill bumps pop up all over my body when I think about all the people that love,care, and pray for Clif and me. There are people all over the US...all over the world. We have friends and loved ones in so many different places.

I feel so blessed to have so many family members, friends, and blogger friends who are willing to pray for me.

So thank you. You all have a part in everything that is happening...and everything that will happen in the future.

Thank you so much for being my little prayer warriors.

Love to you all!!

3 comments:

trennia said...

Thank you,praying that all goes well!

Lori said...

Catching up and just so, so happy for you and the surgery being covered!!! I can only imagine how relieved you must be...just so happy that this is on less thing you have to stress over....lots of love and still continued prayers!
xoxo

Caroline said...

Love ya too & praying always !

Caroline

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved