Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ok Anthem, maybe I like you...a little.

Praise the Lord! I received a phone call from my nurse "C" this afternoon to let me know that my insurance has approved the surgery. :)

I go in November 1st for pre op at Dr S office, and then I have to go somewhere for them to do my blood work, to meet with the anesthesiologist and a few other things. Surgery is scheduled for November 2nd at 12:00. Clif and I have to be at the hospital at 10am.

I cannot even begin to tell you how relived I am. When she said that they had approved it, I wanted to cry. It was like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders, my heart.

What an amazing blessing God has given to Clif and I today.

I'm sure that after the surgery the bills will roll in - but for now, we're happy.

Thank you God...

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! What awesome news!

Mrs*Popcorn said...

God is good! Prayer answers!! :) I'm so happy for you Desiree! I hope and pray that everything goes well with the surgery and after that you get your rainbow baby!!

Our Prayers were answered around your insurance covering your surgery, now all your family,friends,and followers will come together and pray that you get the outcome you deserve from all this!!!

yay! :)

Holly said...

I'm so happy to hear it's been approved!

Caroline said...

Yay 4 the good news.

Caroline

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved