Thursday, July 15, 2010

i miss coffee. :*(

...had to share this. I haven't had caffeine since December 31st,2009. Not only for fertility reason...but caffeine really isn't good for you. When I saw this, I about peed my pants. :)





#761 We miss you, coffee
Dear Coffee,
I love you. I’m so sorry we keep breaking up and then getting back together again month after month. The Internet and fertility books advise me to limit your presence in my life but I still pine for you so much. One month, I will give you the silent treatment, refusing to even say hello to you in the morning. Another month, I will attempt to limit you and even (gasp!) cheat on you with your not so good-looking decaffeinated half cousin.


During the months I get a negative pregnancy test or Aunt Flow waves hello in my underpants, I return to you quickly. Embracing our previous relationship with cups and cups of caffeine lovin’. Then, the next moment, I may leave you again, running off with your tasteless nemesis - tealatte, teappuccino or even a teamericano. But they just leave a bad after taste. I know it’s okay to see you in moderation but most days I make up my own fertility diet rules and have no idea what or what not to eat. I want you bad. Screw you fertility diet. Screw you!


I am forever your coffee lover.


xoxo



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

First of all, I laughed my rear off at that. That is too stinkin' funny!
Second of all, How on earth do you survive on a daily basis without caffeine? A good cup of coffee is better than good...
Anyway, I can imagine the headache I would have!
Thanks for making me laugh tonight!

Anonymous said...

This is great! (as I sit here in drink my morning cup of Joe!) I suppose I will be stepping out with the half cousin soon enough since we are going to resume ttc later this year. Oh how I dread it already!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved