Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30: I am SO thankful

Today I am thankful for all the little things that God does for me, some that I don't even think twice about.
I'm thankful to God for providing for our needs. Not always our wants...though, most times those too, but our needs have always been met.
I'm thankful for our hot water heater, and for hot showers :) Especially after a long day. I'm thankful for our refrigerator...for a freezer with food in it, for the washer and dryer He provided for us after the babies were born - our old hand me downs would have never lasted with all the baby laundry we do!
Oh, I'm thankful for baby laundry...for toys all over the floor, and for poopie diapers!! We have waited soooo long for babies to fill our house...and man oh man is it filled now!
:) I am just so overwhelmed by the blessings I am given each day.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved