Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19: I am SO thankful (post 500!)

Today I am thankful for weekends home with my family! With the field that Clif works in, he is required to wok crazy shifts...which include three day weekends every other week. He also works 7 days of (12 hour) nights and 7 days of days >.< So not only is time together precious, but three day weekends together is even more precious :)

On to other news? This is my 500th post! :) I can't believe it...well, yes I can. I remember how I would sometimes post more than once a day when I would be going through rough patches, and how all my sweet followers would comment with words of encouragement! :) You guys have been the greatest of audiences! It takes a pretty awesome person to listen to my every day drama, and to keep coming back for more!!

This blog has been one of grief, of comfort, of healing and of joy. Thank you for taking the time to read!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved