Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5: I am SO thankful

Today (and every day) I am thankful for my church family. Not too many people have been in ONE church as long as I have. Almost twenty four years now! And not only that, but many people that are still members of our church were there before I was born... and joined my parents in prayer (for nine years) for a chance at having a baby girl.
My church family has been an amazing support system for SO many years, especially these last few. :) If you're reading this, and you're a member (or used to be) of Gospel Baptist Church - I love you! And thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there. I am thankful for YOU!

2 comments:

betty said...

Church families rock! I don't know why so many people frown about churches and attendance, but really they are missing out on exactly what you wrote about here! Glad you have a great one!!

betty

Caroline said...

Beautiful :)

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved