Thursday, June 2, 2011

four years :)


God has been so incredibly good to us these last four years (not to mention the years before). He has made it possible to do many things over the course of our marriage, that would have never ever been possible without Him.


I can't believe the memories we have considering it's only been a "short" time that we have been together. We have the memory of our first rental, then moving into a one bedroom house that our church has while the closing on our house went through...moving into our new house, painting,remodeling, decorating. Memories of our Tennessee honeymoon, and then our first summer vacation as a married couple...to the beach. :) The first time that Clif ever saw the ocean. Buying our first car together, getting our first pet...



Oh! And saying goodbye to my childhood pet :(


Starting the journey of trying to conceive...and then, it actually happening!!! Watching my body change as I carried our first born baby girl. And then saying goodbye to her.
These last eighteen months have brought us much closer...we've clung to one another for strength that neither of us knew we even had. We've held each other together....while the world around us fell apart.






Who would have ever thought that we would have gone through so many things in such a short period of time? So many people would have took off running in opposite directions when problems arose... but we've struggled through it. And here we are! :)


*Almost* six years of being together, four years of being married...houses,cars, pets, vacations, fun, heartache...FOUR kids :)
Ah, the triplets. Who would have thought? We always joked that when we started having children, that we might end up with twins - because they run on both sides of our families. SURPRISE! Even though we had a little help from our friends Clomid, Ovidrel & Dr.S...we are going to have THREE babies at one time!!





Our life together has been so blessed...and we couldn't be happier for the things that God has blessed us with.
I am anxiously awaiting what God has in store for us in the years to come. No matter what He throws at us, I believe with all my heart, that Clif and I can make it through. It might be hard, we might not like it...or maybe we will...but we'll come out more in love than we are today.
Happy 4th Anniversary, My Love. You're my world, my everything...my best friend...and I love you with all of my heart. Thank for you the best four (plus some) years of my life. I wouldn't change anything...because we are who we are because of the things that we've been through.












6 comments:

betty said...

happy anniversary Desiree and Clif! What a wonderful tribute to God and to each other and your love for each other! Brought tears in my eyes!

I was reminded when I saw your wedding pictures of recently looking at my mom's wedding pictures. She looked so happy there, just of course like you guys did (my dad looked happy too, LOL) But I was struck that when she got married, she had no idea six years later she would be a widow with three young children to raise alone. When you guys got married, you had no idea how a short few years later your world would be torn apart, the grief you guys would go through (still going through) the joys of three more children, etc. But God knew each and everything, including what lies ahead. Faith and trust in him is an amazing gift to have and to share with each other, like you and Clif are doing. He will continue to be walking alongside you and Clif in the years to coome. He says it, I believe it, you are living it!

Happy anniversary again! Wishing you many more years together!

betty

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary !!!
Beautiful pictures , Beautiful memories built together as one.
Wishing you many more years together.
Have a wonderful day

TanaLee Davis said...

So cute and sweet. Love the pictures...especially the ones with you at the wedding.
~Felicia

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Beautiful memories!! Wishing you many many more years of love, health, happiness, and memories :)

ERICA said...

gorgeous wedding pics!! y'all missed seein daniel "boone" watts in a tux again, last saturday!! at his wedding!

ERICA said...

gorgeous wedding pics!! y'all missed seein daniel "boone" watts in a tux again, last saturday!! at his wedding!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved