Tuesday, August 3, 2010

this & that

Today marks day three of Provera round four. *sigh* Now it's just a waiting game. Fun fun. :) I can't wait to be finished up with this medicine and on to the next one. We'll be one step closer. I am just praying that God will see fit to bless us this month. It would make life a lot easier on the pocketbook.

I miss the beach. It was so nice and relaxing. Didn't have to take my beta blockers one time the whole time I was gone. But this week, it's back to work, and back into the full swing of things. Oh the joys. Nah, it's really not that bad. I just wish that I could go on vacation for months at a time and never have to work. That would be nice. :) It's a nice dream anyways.

I think that Clif and I might be going to Gatlinburg one weekend soon. That would be fun. Another little stress relieving getaway.

Well, there wasn't really too much to say in this blog until I read another blogger buddies post. I'll be posting more later, but lets just say that I am furious over the way that this friend has been treated/talked about.

More to come...

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved