Monday, August 9, 2010

I must say...

These last few weeks have been nice. Drama free even. :) I'm loving it. I am I living drama free you ask?? Get ready for this ladies... by listening to my husband.

Uh well at least abiding by his wishes. Which, they are in my best interest...so I won't complain. :) A few weeks ago I was having a really hard time "swallowing" some things that I'd recently been made aware of. These things were really bumming me out (and still do if I think about them too much).

It's when these things were really starting to get me down that Clif told me that he wanted me to stay away from a certain facebook account, and blogger account. And now that I have, I feel so much better. I can focus on me....and Clif, and our lives...and our journey. And I don't have to worry about other people trying to hurt me. :) So nice...

4 comments:

trennia said...

That's nice :))
I know some people are just jerks on FB!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. : ) I need to figure something out soon myself... I've been getting too worked up lately.

Caroline said...

I'm glad things have been drama free. Everyone needs that. I hope it stays that way for you. Keeping you close in my prayers always.

Caroline

Hannah Rose said...

it is nice. glad things are looking drama free. :)

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved