Friday, July 15, 2011

update on update...

Been having contractions (similar to the ones before - but more intense) since 2AM this morning. Timed them, but aren't super close together...which is a good thing, because we don't want them to be!
Dr.G is on call, and delivering as I type. He's supposed to be back in the office by 10ish. Our appointment with Dr.D (the older gentleman) is at 11 - so I have been told to keep that appointment unless contractions worsen...see what Dr.D says. They may want to hook me up to a monitor in their office, or want to send me back to Dr.G to check my cervix again.
Boy oh boy... :) Will keep everyone updated as we know more <3

4 comments:

betty said...

I am so excited! I keep saying that, but I'm so excited!

praying too!

betty

LeeAnn said...

Just got the update from Jamie S. here at work and she read your FB status to me that you posted 37 minutes ago. Good luck sweetie. I'm praying for you and the babies!

*Katy* said...

I have never commented-but I have been reading your blog for a while and I just have to leave you a comment now.

First, I'm really glad that all three of your babies got here safely :)

But second, I have to laugh, because if your doctor's first name is Jorge than I know who he was delivering last Friday morning-our baby!

I hope everything continues to go great for y'all and congratulations :)

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

that's great :) His name IS Jorge. Hope you and your baby are doing well <3

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved