Saturday, April 9, 2011

baby bumps!



Pictures taken with my best friend of sixteen years :) Aleisha is currently 33 weeks pregnant, carrying a baby boy...due to arrive on or around June 2nd. I, of course, am carrying triplets due September 14th - but hopefully they will arrive a few weeks sooner than that.
ANYway...Aleisha and I thought that it would be fun to take belly comparison shots, which it turned out to be very amusing :) Most of my weight gain (which actually, our weight gain is right at the same!) is mostly in my belly...and the ladies...lol. But my belly is growing sideways as well as frontwards. Aleisha is carrying mostly out front, and slightly pointy.
I love having SO many people to experience this pregnancy with. It's been such a blessing.

6 comments:

betty said...

so very cute pictures of the two of you! and God willing your children and her little one could be the best of friends too!!

betty

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh - you are both so cute!

I remember when I was maybe 26 weeks with the twins hanging out at the park with my friend Annie, who was at term. And I was bigger than her!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! The pictures are gorgeous! :D

Caroline said...

Cute pics and such precious bumps !! Praying for you both !!

TanaLee Davis said...

cute.
~Felicia

Jessica said...

LOL the caption on the last picture totally cracked me up!! :) So lovely!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved