So...in honor of the upcoming holiday, here is a little list of things that I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for my salvation - and my personal relationship with my Savior. If it wasn't for that, I honestly don't think that I would be sitting here typing today.
- I am thankful for my parents who raised me to do right. For the love that they showed me over the years, and continue to do on a daily basis.
- I am thankful for my brothers, and their families that came along a few years later. Though we may not see one another often, I am still thankful that the Lord gave me family.
- I am thankful for my husband of 3 wonderful years. It's been bumpy at times, but I wouldn't be me without him.
- I am thankful for the *almost* ten months that God allowed me to spend with my baby girl. My little Joy. I am thankful for her as well, and for the way she has changed my life...and the lives of many others.
- I am thankful for my family members. Immediate,distant, and the ones that I gained when marrying Clif. :) I love them all so much!
- I am thankful for the job that God allowed me to find. And for the people that I work with.
- I am thankful for my health, and my husbands.
- I am thankful for my friends. The old ones and the new ones too! You all have been such a blessing!
- I am thankful that I stumbled upon the blogger & BLM community. All of you have been a tremendous help & comfort to my heart during this last year. :) Even though I have never met you all, I love each and every one of you!
- I am thankful for my church family...who has supported me all my life. :) I will forever be grateful to each and every one of you.
- If you are reading this, in some way or another you have touched my life...and I am thankful for YOU.
I hope and pray that each and everyone of you has a blessed Thanksgiving holiday with all those that you love and care for most. :) Eat lots of turkey! And to those of you who are venturing out on Friday (aka-nuts like me!) good luck!!! God bless you all.