Monday, December 19, 2011

We Wish You A Merry CHRISTmas!


Merry Christmas from the Smith's!

Here is a preview of what our Christmas cards looked like this year. We didn't send many...mainly just to the doctors and nurses that had a hand in our three little miracles being with us for Christmas 2011.
Speaking of, I can't think of this time of year without thinking of a year ago. This time last year I had just gotten the news that my insurance company had agreed to pay for five more visits with Dr.S. Turns out... I didn't need them. On the 21st, I went back for my mid cycle ultrasound...and the 23rd?? On December 23rd,2010... our triplets were conceived. :)
I love to think that as we were celebrating Christmas with our families last year...as we were celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus...our three little bundles of joy were burrowing down into their new home. I love to think about how this is "technically" our babies' second Christmas.
Clif and I are SOO overjoyed that we have extended our family, and that this year... we have three little blessings to celebrate this very special time of year with! We are so incredibly blessed. I'm completely overwhelmed at the blessings that we continue to receive.
I hope and pray that each one of you has a very Merry CHRISTmas. Just in case I don't get around to posting before then ;) As you prepare for the 25th of December, before all the festivities begin...please take a second and stop to reflect on the true REASON that we celebrate this day at all. JESUS! God bless you all...

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful & yes this year went so fast.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & all the best in 2012.

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved