Monday, February 6, 2012

in His hands...in His time.

Ugh! Sometimes letting go of your own life is one of the hardest things to do. But Who better to hold your life in the palm of their hand than Him?
I haven't been stressed for a while. And I do mean a while. You're probably checking the header of this page to make sure that you logged on to Desiree Smith's blog. :) Don't worry...you're in the right place.
If you know me...really, even if you don't know me but have read a good bit of my blog posts...you know that I have a worrying problem. Seriously. In the past I have worried about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. No lie.
Oddly enough, since our babies were born back in July... my stress level has gone WAY down. Weird, I know...but that's me for ya...weird!
Anyway...on the reason for this post. I have never been good at dealing with uncertainty. Ever. And while Clif is better than I am... he doesn't do the greatest with uncertainty either.
As it stands, a lot of things in our lives are changing. For the good...at least, I think it's for the good. We are trusting that it's for the good. 
Stepping out on faith is something that you always hear about someone else doing. Not yourself. Clif and I have done a ton (literally) of praying, thinking, talking through things... and it looks like there may be a LEAP for us. And soon.
Please pray with us that we may make the right decision concerning these things. And also, that we may put our full trust in the Lord, and not look back.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved