Wednesday, February 1, 2012

hunt.

For a job that is. Not for me...for my hubby. Well, possibly. His schedule since starting at his current place of employment has been two weeks days (12 hour shifts), and two weeks nights (12 hour shifts).
A few months ago, the employees were told that they would be going to permanent days or permanent nights.
Last week they informed my husbands shift that starting in March,  they would be on 2 1/2 months of straight nights.
This doesn't work for us. At all. Especially if I were to go back to work this Spring... I would literally NOT see Clif for two months. Except for *some* of his weekends off.  Needless to say, in our eyes it would be really hard to maintain a marriage and family if he is never home at night.
So, with that being said...if any of my local readers are reading this... and know of a GOOD job, good benefits, and at LEAST $15hr (preferably 8-5,m-f) please let me know. You can email me at smithfam07@hotmail.com, or call if you have my number. I know that it seems like we are picky with what we are looking for... but we have to be. Why would he want to go somewhere where he is going to work crazy shifts for less money?? He could do that at his current place...for the same money.
Please pray with us concerning this situation...

Thanks!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Praying <3

Lori said...

Me too. Praying for him to find something perfect!

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved