Sunday, August 7, 2011

three weeks :)

I feel like I don't have time to think, let alone write a blog post (or even pee for that matter). Having one baby in NICU is hectic, I am sure... but having THREE? Absolutely insane.
I've been nursing Eli for a little over a week now (I think), so we try to be at the hospital as much as possible so that he can get used to nursing! :) I've nursed Easton before, but since he had to go on the medication for his PDA, I haven't been able to nurse him - because he had to start over with his feeds. BUT he is back up to full feeds so I can start nursing him again tomorrow. YAY! Little sister is almost to full feeds...and I will be able to start nursing her soon too!
Babies are doing wonderful. Eli has been in an open crib for several days now, and has been maintaining his temp! He also got his very first bath this past Friday :) He loved it.
Elliana moved to an open crib last night, and had her picc line removed this afternoon. Easton had his IV taken out either last night or this morning, and is trying his best to keep his temp up so that he can move back to HIS open crib. All three babies are considered to be doing "perfect" by the doctors and nurse practitioners. :) It makes me feel SOOOOO good.
Their weights as of last night are:

Eli - 4lb8oz
Easton - 4lb10oz
Elliana - 4lb0.2oz

LOVE them <3

3 comments:

trennia said...

Wonderful!

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Whoa! Lil chubsters in the making! :D :D :D

Keep it up babies! :D

*Katy* said...

I had to check in and see how the triplets born the same day as our baby were doing and I'm so excited because they sound like they're doing GREAT! I can't believe that they are all SO big! That has to make you feel like one very proud mama-congratulations :)

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved