Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To My Sweet Lillian Joy...

Dear Lilly,
Happy five months in Heaven, Baby Girl. I can't believe it's been that long. Actually, almost five months to the minute.
It's been five long, hard months. Daddy and I miss you more than anyone could ever imagine. We still talk about you all the time. Dream of you, even.
We're getting along better than I expected that we would be. Please don't be upset, we'll never forget you, Sweet Girl...you're constantly on our minds...and forever in our hearts.
You're my Hero, ya know that? I never thought I would "look up" to someone so small, someone who never took a breath here on earth. But you are, and I do. You have touched so many people's lives. Your story has brought several people to Christ. Your story has brought families back together. You are one amazing little girl.
I miss you, Lilly Bean. So much. Other than that, I don't really have much to say. Except for, I love you with all my heart...and always will. Oh, and again...happy five months in Heaven.

Love You,
Mommy

3 comments:

Lori said...

Missing her with you....xoxo

Holly said...

Happy 5 month birthday sweet girl!

Katy Larsen said...

Happy 5 Months sweet Lilly xxx

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved