Tuesday, May 23, 2017

This hectic thing we call life.

It's been years since I've posted here.


Part of me forgot about this place. All the things written here. All the pain (and joy) shared here.


And today? Today...for some reason, I remembered.


Life has been hectic, guys. We're about to have three six year olds. Three Kindergarten graduates.


How did this happen? Where did all the time go? Dude...I've always heard people say that time flies. I thought that was something that "old" people said. Am I that old person now? But seriously... these last few years have FLOWN by.


Since I last posted... we've moved, I've changed jobs, we've made new friends... and lost old friends. Clif started his own business. We've added two furry members to the Smith family. There have been happy times...and sad times, too.


The kiddos are finishing up their first year of school tomorrow...and then we're off to enjoy a week long family vacation at the beach! Long over due... and SO needed.


I'll leave you with a picture from Spring Picture Day at school:





0 comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved